This is the escaperoom I work at. I'll rate it as objectively as I can. I played this room with my coworker to test it out before it got opened to the public.
- The set design is absolutely amazing. The details are crazy and everything got designed with a lot of thought and love.
- The story is interesting, makes sense and you're able to dive into it immediately from the beginning.
- The riddles are something else. Some of them I have never seen before in other rooms and they are a lot of fun. The members of the group have to really work together to get through it.
- Since we were a testgroup, one of the big riddles didn't work, but nowadays it works perfectly without any problems :)
- Hints were well-timed and understandable. The riddles itself aren't hard, but since there are a lot of riddles, it does take some time to get through and you have to do a lot in a minimum of time
- It's really immersive and makes a lot of fun
All in all: Even though I work at the company, I can objectively say that this room is really amazing. We haven't gotten any bad review to this room yet and it's the best room my bosses have ever created. It's a lot of fun and I'd recommend it every single time. 5/5.